Budapest walking sightseeing city tour
Absolute Walk – 3.5 hours - More than Churches & Castles!
The most recommended tour in Budapest! A complete overview of history, Buda Castle, Inner Pest, City Park & all the major sights inbetween in an entertaining & interactive walk divulging Budapest’s best kept secrets.
Highlights & Themes
- Hungarian history and culture
- Heroes' Sq. and City Park with a peek into the bath house
- Inner Pest – Opera, Basilica
- Walking District – Vaci St, Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge
- Buda Castle District – Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastion, Matthias Church
Date & Time
High Season - April 1st to Oct 31st
Daily 9:30 AM and 1:30 PM
Low Season - Nov 1st to March 31st
Daily 10:30 AM *
* no tours Dec 25th and 26th
Adult HUF 4.000
Student HUF 3.500 (with ID Card)
Kids with paying adult 15 yrs and younger free!
Guided walk, transport tickets when applicable, plenty of stops for photos and refreshments.
Should you be interested on any of the tours or need help please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.