WWII. Lads vs. Troops in Budapest
"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his." You and your Brtish Paratrooper Commando troop enclosed the observation post, fully equipped with the original guns, grenades and creeping to your position in your uniforms. You get your position behind an SS truck and your comrades reached their dugout as well. The rifle-shot is prepared behind his cannon. It's only seconds left while your commander gives the sign for throwing the first grenades and begin the hit raid. Kill'em all and let God sort'em out!
Minimum number of participants: 12
Average time requirement: 4 hours
Price: EUR 127/person (GBP 100)
- transfer to and from the hotel
- pretty english-speaking guide
- experienced military instructors
- all equipment except boots! (authentic weapons, ammunition, uniforms, masks)
- Authentic style SS enemy soldiers (same number as your group)
- Transport vehicles and cannons!
- Free beer after the battle.
For bookings or more information
Should you be interested on the above programs or need help please do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.