Plaque removal in Budapest
Your teeth are covered with a sticky film of bacteria called plaque. Following a meal or snack, the bacteria release acids that attack tooth enamel. Repeated attacks can cause the enamel to break down, eventually resulting in cavities.
Plaque that is not removed with thorough daily brushing and cleaning between teeth can eventually harden into calculus or tartar. Brushing and cleaning between teeth become more difficult when tartar collects above the gum line.
The main health problems of the oral cavity can be related to the accumulation of dental plaque on teeth.
Their anaerobic respiration is producing acids which consequently lead to :
- demineralization of the adjacent tooth surface, and dental caries.
- irritation of the gums around the teeth (gum inflammation), leading to gingivitis (red, swollen, bleeding gums), periodontal disease and tooth loss.
- tooth plaque build up can also become mineralized and form calculus.
Dental Plaque removal - Prevent tooth plaque build up
Dental plaque removal is essential for maintaining good oral health. It's easy to prevent plaque build up with proper care.
Follow these tips on how to remove plaque from teeth:
- Brush thoroughly at least twice a day, with a fluoride toothpaste, to remove plaque from your teeth
- Use dental floss daily to remove plaque from between your teeth and under your gum line, where your toothbrush may not reach
- Check your teeth with disclosing tablets to ensure removing tooth plaque.
- Control your diet. Limit sugary or starchy foods, especially sticky snacks
- Ask your dentist or dental hygienist if your plaque removal techniques are okay
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and dental examinations
Should you be interested on these services please write us an e-mail with some details of your needs. We will provide you the best available dental services in Budapest within 24 hours. Contact: email@example.com.